Odds And Ends Vol 1 Issue 13
- We are in the midst of the 4th of July weekend here in the States. Hope you are enjoying the extra time off.
- We are also one day past the halfway point of this year.
- How are you doing on your goals and plans?
- I am a bit behind schedule. Need to pick up the pace a bit.
- However, considering I lost almost three months to being sick and the negative reaction to the prescription drugs, things are pretty good!
- My wife and I are starting on a sixteen-month goal to move to the West Coast. We are still writing out the details and establishing the plans, but we are excited.
- One way I plan on holding myself accountable is by posting periodic updates here on Odds And Ends.
- This goal will require me to really build up my home business. Fortunately, this is a really good time to be a freelance writer.
- That being said, summer is not the most robust time for enlarging a freelance blogging client base.
- There are a lot of areas that can be worked on. A few of these would be more posts on this blog and increased activities on Linkedin.
- See you next week!
Thank you for reading JonClaytonWrites. Writing For A Living, Working From Home, & Helping Others To Do The Same! Please feel free to express your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment. Odds And Ends Vol 1 Issue 13 is a part of Odds And Ends, a regular feature of this site.