Odds And Ends Vol 1 Issue 10
- A few weeks ago, I saw a video clip of this young man who was about to graduate from high school. He had spent most of his high school years sleeping on the couches of friends or living in a homeless shelter. He was graduating with honors and a full scholarship to Harvard. That is amazing.
- His advice was to focus on where you are going, not where you are. That is some wisdom.
- It seems as we go through life, we can pick up a certain amount of baggage. There are hurts, failures, and so forth. This can inhibit our success. This past week, I came across this short and impactful post; How To Escape Your Past.
- These two issues have been hindrances to my life.
- It is easy to allow the past to haunt you, especially when you do not have a compelling goal that you are passionate about.
- In a casual conversation, my wife mentioned something which has grown into the goal we both lacked.
- I will write more about this in coming months, but the passion is back. I am grateful.
- See you next week!
Thank you for reading JonClaytonWrites. Writing For A Living, Working From Home, & Helping Others To Do The Same! Please feel free to express your thoughts and opinions by leaving a comment. Odds And Ends Vol 1 Issue 10 is a part of Odds And Ends, a regular feature of this site.